Thursday, January 26, 2012

What a day!

Look what Tootsie Roll worked on today. We made flash cards and had him match them up with the right words. Like I will is I’ll and so on. Using these flash cards he just got it. On his worksheets he was just not getting it so we had to try something else. I think it was the hands on that made it work for him.  They are also super easy to make.

100_2061

100_2062

Here he is working on his math.

100_2063

100_2059

Words words words!! We just keep learning more and more words!

100_2060

100_2064

Someone is concentrating on his math. Butterfinger is doing so well with his math as of right now. He was struggling there for a while but now it has clicked. I love seeing that when something clicks. He was getting frustrated about not getting it that I was afraid he was giving up but we pushed through and well he did it! I am sure we will have more times like that again but lets pray it doesn’t happen for a long time!

We also did Vermont for for geography. We had a great day today!! I how you all had a great day too!!

God Bless

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.