Friday, August 24, 2012

The best sugar cookie recipe ever!!

Okay hands down this is the best batch of sugar cookies I have ever made.

394228_3918506393948_22272761_n

Don’t they just look so yummy? Well they are and I am going to share this recipe with you.

  • 1 cup butter
  • 1 cup oil (I used coconut oil)
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 t. vanilla extract
  • 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
  • 4 cups flour (I actually used fresh ground whole wheat flour)
  • 1 t. cream of tarter
  • 1 t. baking soda

In a large bowl (I used my stand mixer) cream the butter, oil, sugars. Beat in the eggs, vanilla and pudding mix.

Combine the flour, cream of tarter, and baking soda. now gradually add this mixture to the creamed mixture. Drop by tablespoon full I used a scoop that I have that makes nice big cookies. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or lightly browned.

Let cool for a few minutes then cool on cooling rack.

I hope you enjoy these as much as we have. I have a heck of a time baking cookies and I made these and they turned out great so which means anyone can do it!

God Bless,

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Wonder how these would work with coconut sugar for at least part of it ...?? They do look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see why not. You will have to tell me how they taste.

      Delete

Have a Blessed day.