Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The pantry (more spring cleaning)

Here is my pantry that well was our hall coat closet to begin with but we needed a pantry more then a coat closet. Okay so we did need a coat closet still, that’s when we decided to use the sewing room closet as our coat closet. 

100_2212

100_2213

As you an see my pantry really does not have much in it but that is because I have had such a small closet which is now the our linen closet. Which I am very excited about because we had to go all the way to the laundry room down stairs to get towels to take showers. Now the towels are right by the bathroom. *smile* So soon I will be able to fill this pantry up!

100_2214

Another great thing is that I was able to take some of my small appliances out of my kitchen. Next I will post my sewing room.

  God Bless,

   Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.