Monday, January 23, 2012

Revised Curriculum for 2012-2013

So I knew I spoke too soon when I said I had decided on what we were using for the next school year. As I second guess my self over and over I decided that we needed something different.I believe this is it! So here we go I will do this again.

pictureday 123 

Snickers

Math 1st grade School aid, He is using the first book right now but will move into 2nd book when he is ready.

Language Arts 1st grade Climbing into good English

Penmanship Penmanship   for Christian writing

Reading Pathway reading 1st grade

Science Patterns of Nature 2nd grade

Social studies Our Fathers World 2nd grade

pictureday 114

Tootsie Roll

Math Schoolaid 2nd grade

Language Arts Climbing into English 2nd grade

Penmanship Penmanship for Christen writing

Reading Pathway reading 2nd grade

Science see Snickers

Social studies see Snickers

pictureday 129

Butterfinger

Math Study Time Arithmetic 5th grade

Language Arts Climbing into English 5th & 6th grade

Penmanship Penmanship for Christen writing

Reading Grade 5 pathway reading

Science Gods wonderful world

History/ Geography  Understanding Latin America 6th grade

So this is what we are doing for next year. It will be ordered next week. I am ordering for Rod and Staff books.

   God Bless

   Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.