Friday, September 2, 2011

Easy Noodle Stir fry

 

summer 20011 005

This is a yummy fast meal. It can be made in 20 mins or less!!

Easy noodle Stir Fry

  • 2-4 cups of frozen mix veggies of your choice
  • 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
  • 1 clove minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 10 ounces whole wheat spaghetti noodles
  • Soy sauce (to taste)
  • Sea Salt (to taste)

summer 20011 001

summer 20011 004

Start your noodles first. Cook using directions on package.

summer 20011 002

In a skillet add olive oil, veggies and garlic together, cooking on medium heat until veggies are tender. After noodles are done drain and add them to the veggies. Next add salt and soy sauce to taste. I think I added 1/4 cup of soy sauce but my kids added more. We like soy sauce in this family. If you would like you could add meat to this.

summer 20011 005

Doesn’t this look yummy? All but 1 of my kids ate it. “Willy Stub” is going thru a phase that he doesn’t eat anything right now. I am not a softy so I don’t give in to his “I don’t like this mom!” talk. So I figure when he is hungry enough he will eat.

I hope you enjoy this yummy meal as much as I did.

God Bless

Jen

4 comments:

  1. I think I just found dinner for tonight, thanks for sharing this meal idea. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loved it, thanks again Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed day.