Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Still here.......

I am posting this using my phone because we have moved and we are still waiting on the internet to get hooked up so please bear with me. But we have all kinds of exciting news.

First off we moved!!!  Well this all came about because Vince had a transfer offer that he was going to take but God told him no the last minute. I was very bummed. So then we saw a perfect house come open and we decided to jump and it all fell into our laps. We sold our house and we are now moved into a bigger nicer place! Praise the Lord!!!  I will take pictures of everything thing. Oh guess what we have 2 kitchen yep you heard me right!

Our next supper supper exciting news is God has decided to bless us with another pregnancy! We have struggled with pregnancy ever since being married.  We have 4 beautiful blessings on earth and 4 in heaven we will meet one day so this is pregnancy 9 and we pray and ask you all to pray that this baby will get to be born and live a full life on earth with us. We have had quite a few scares already but God has saved the baby. We are now 11 weeks 4 days along with this wee one due April 27th. 199 days to go!!

School is going great! Vince had it put on his heart to change our curriculum to Switched on Schoolhouse. It is going well sadly we only have one computer so it males it a bit difficult for that reason but they are doing good on it.

So that is the short story of all going on at the Leibert's house. I will give you more details when I don't have to type with my thumbs.

God Bless,
Jen


4 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you and the new tiny one! =)

    Can't wait to see pictures of you new home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say...your due date April 27th is my wedding anniversary(going on 8 years). =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I have a similar pregnancy history as you, so I know just how precious each pregnancy is! Wishing you days of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your losses. May God bless you. It is such a hard thing to go through. I don't think it matter how far along you are it is still a loss of a child.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed day.