Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Croix Boy!!





Happy Birthday Croix!! I can't believe he is already 4 years old. I still remember the day he was born. It was such a crazy night! I also can not believe that he is my youngest and hes is 4....sigh..... I just don't know what to do with myself.

He had some Great friends come over and celebrate it with us. He is so much into Toy Story 3 right now so he received a ton of gifts that had something to do with Toy Story 3. He is such a great asset to our family. He know how to make anyone laugh! I LOVE Him so much!!


The first cake I have made from scratch and it actually was good!! I normally have one made for birthdays because my always flop....It was yummy chocolate cake and chocolate frosting mmmmmmmmmm......

Super excited to open his presents!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.