Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sorry for not posting these last couple of weeks I have been having these silly headaches. Life goes on and here are a few pictures. 

I did cut my hair. Well Brooke did. We cut off about 5 inches. I thought I liked it but not so sure now. It could be that I started using a natural shampoo bar and my hair is going thru a detox. 


This guy is just the cuties. 


Here Brooke decided to get a piggy back ride from Croix. 


The messy part of having a baby has started. He has started to crawl and dump out his toys and drag them everywhere. 


Vinny put Drake to sleep in a laundry basket. 


Vince and I went on our first date with no kids and here is a pic of my yummy supper. 


I enjoyed lots of snuggle time. 


In between all that we did actually do school but didn't take any photos. 

I hope you all are having a great weekend. 

God Bless,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.