Monday, January 20, 2014

Natural Dishwashing detergent

I don't know about you all but trying to find a natural dishwashing detergent that actually works for the dishwasher that is not really expensive is hard to find.

Well even some of the expensive ones don't work. *sigh*

I hate the way that sometimes the dishes still have the smell of the soap still on them. I  pretty sure that can not be healthy.


I have looked up many recipes to find one. But most have ingredients that to buy it is expensive and it may not work so I just have not been able to bite the bullet and fork over the money. 

Well I found something that works great!

And only has.... Wait for it........ 2 ingredients!!! ( you read that right)

I bet you have them in your house right now.

I'm not kidding.

So here they are

Dish soap
Baking soda

That's it. 

Now before you go off and try this read carefully or you will have soap suds all over you kitchen floor. (Not fun)

Step 1: load your icky stinky dishes

Step 2: now read carefully add 2-3 drops of natural dish soap. I used seventh generation. If you do more it will not be pretty. 

Step 3: put baking soda in. I do it right with the dish soap and put some extra in the bottom of the dishwasher. 

Step 4: turn it on. 

That's it! I promise!! 

One thing that I noticed is, you know that stinky weird smell in the dishwasher, it is gone! Whooooohooooo!! 

Well that's my tip for the day. I hope this helps you all become a little more "crunchy" and frugal. 

God Bless,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.