Saturday, December 21, 2013

2013 Christmas programs


I just love this time of year! One of my favorite things is going to or being a part of Christmas programs. I again joined the community choir for the Christmas program and yet again it was a great show and sooooouch fun! 




I can't wait for next year!!

Then we had Brooke's choir concert. I am pretty bummed she decided not to do choir next semester but she will be in drama so that should fun though too. 


 
Next we had Vinnys band concert. The band teachers in our town are AMAZING!! They do such a wonderful job with the kids. Our band pretty much wins every contest they enter. Our high school is not aloud to come to a big matching parade because they have won it so many times. 


Look at that handsome man. 

Then today Will had an assembly at school where the kids sang and received awards. Then Wills class signed 2 Christmas songs. 



 
Grandma came to watch and of course Drake fell asleep. Most people are amazed that he can sleep in such noisy areas, then I tell them we have 5 kids and 4 of them boys. Then they seem to understand. *smile*

God bless,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.