Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- 5 or 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder (NOT garlic salt)
- 2 packages Italian dressing mix
- Slice chicken breasts in half. Set on paper towels and pat them, if necessary, to remove excess water. (You don’t want them dry, but too much water will make the coating gummy.)
- In medium size mixing bowl, combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and Italian dressing mix.
- Coat chicken pieces one at a time, and lay on well greased baking sheet. I use olive oil. Cooking spray would work.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve atop your favorite pasta and next to a great salad.