Saturday, October 30, 2010

"New Hobby" Researching Curriculum

I think my new hobby is researching curriculum for next year. Which I just can't seem to get enough of. I am constantly saying "Vince come look at this, I love this we should do this for next year". The thing is I say this at least 3 times a week. My husband is so awesome because he now realizes that this is just me. He asked me the other day "what would you do if you actually decided on one? You would be bored" You know hes right.

I do Love the Konos Curriculum I am using. We love it as a family! A lot of hands on things. There is one thing about it I Love and Hate at the same time. It is the planing. You have to plan a lot! Well I am not sure if you would if you didn't have 7th or 8th grader. I have to plan extra stuff for Brooke. I do enjoy seeing her blossom though! We read a lot of biographies and so instead of me reading the one about Alexander Graham Bell I had her read it then give us a report as a family. She did an awesome job!

Well back to my researching. I am not sure what I would do without google LOL! I am always typing in what ever curriculum I am thinking about using and read blogs on it and ever single review I can find. I am starting to think its obsession at times but it is my hobby hehe!

Am I the only one who does this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.