Tuesday, July 28, 2015

DIY natural furniture dusting spray

I'm guilty, I love the smell of pledge. 

Yep I do.....

Well as most people who know me, I am super cheap and toxic chemicals are something I try to keep out of my house. 

So I made this dusting spray and I really like it. And I think you will too. It smells so yummy. 


What you need. 

I used a 4oz spray bottle I had ordered a few from mountain rose herb store. They have a really nice fine mister on them. 

Water

Castile soap

Essential oils (I used lemon and wild orange)

Directions -

Fill the spray bottle almost to the top leaving about an inch from the top. 

Add 1/2 tablespoon of Castile soap

16 total drops of essential oils. I did 8 of each. 

Shack before each use. 

Now enjoy!

God Bless,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.