Monday, December 8, 2014

Coffee cake

This is one of the easiest cakes to make and it doesn't have any weird ingredients that you have to go search for. 


Quick Coffee Cake

You will need -
1cup sugar
1-3/4 cups flour (I used fresh ground while wheat)
2 teaspoons baking powder
4 Tablespoons butter
1 egg lightly beaten 
1/2 cup milk
1 Tbls sugar w/ 1/2 t cinnamon 

Preheat oven to 375. Butter 8 inch square pan. Mix 1 cup sugar, flour, and baking powder in large bowl. Work in butter with a pastry blender, fork or fingers until the mixture resembles course meal. Add egg and milk and blend. Spoon into pan and sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes.

Now enjoy. 

I just made this this morning and I'm thinking that I would like to have a tea party with my girlfriends. Or maybe it was just my kids. 

I hope you enjoy.

God Bless,
Jen


1 comment:

  1. This is great! Something I can actually make in Peru. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed day.