Saturday, March 22, 2014

Meet the founder of Radiantly you

We had a great event today. The founder and CEO Melissa Brown flu into our small town Nevraska from New York and shared with us all about Radiently you! We had such a great turn out.

I loved listening g to her passion about RY. She was such a sweet lady. I love how he care for others has been a big part of starting RY. 


I am feel like we are the same in some ways. I am doing all I can to make people  aware of chemicals in our food and our products we use. I really hope God will help me with this adventure to get these products to people. They are such a great price so which makes it great! Just because a product is made from un refined, organic and natural ingrendients should not mean expensive. 

Come visit my site 

God Bless
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.