Sunday, April 24, 2011

Vincent’s Baptism Easter Sunday 2011

_MG_1388_MG_1391_MG_1392_MG_1394_MG_1395_MG_1397_MG_1398_MG_1399IMG_8499

What a Great day to have a baptism!! The day we celebrate the rising of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ we also celebrated the baptism of our oldest son Vincent. He has been talking about this day for quite some time. He was anxious waiting for our church to decide when to have their next baptisms day and when the day was said he was so excited and couldn’t wait to put his name of the list of Believers. This little man of mine is such faithful believer in Christ, he prays daily, talks about Jesus through out the day, And reads his Bible often. So this day today was such a happy day for me when he publicly pledged his love for Jesus.  I had a hard time holding back my tears today as I sat and watched.

Dear Lord, I pray for my son Vincent that he will always walk beside you in all his days. I pray that he will always turn to you in time of need. I ask for you Lord to wrap your arms around him always so he feels your love no matter what. I pray that he becomes a great man that shines bright with your light so others will come to you Lord. I pray these things in Jesus name, Amen.

God Bless Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.