Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An early spring!!


Punxsutawney Phil emerged just after dawn on this Groundhog Day to make his 125th annual weather forecast and braved muddy, icy conditions and revealed that he had not seen his shadow. Phil has seen his shadow 98 times and hasn't seen it just 16 times since 1887. (pretty interesting)

With our -20 temperatures this makes me think happy thoughts. I am thinking of my garden as I type and am just imagining all beautiful colors that will emerge from the ground. I have so many plans this year and can't wait to start on them. I am hoping one day to be self sufficient when it come to our vegetables. I also would like to add a few more fruit trees and maybe some berry bushes. Okay so here we go daydreaming and I really should be doing something constructive. A girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.