Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crazy Quilt



So here is my next adventure! I loved this pattern it is called "fat Quarter Fashionesta" . It was a fun quilt to put together. This one will be going on to my our bed. I love the quilt we have on there now but it is from our wedding and it is getting kinda worn. Vince's Grandma mad it for us it is a wedding ring pattern. I am one day going to make one of those quilts but I have not gotten the courage up yet to attempt it. One day though.
I wish you all could see how pretty these colors are in this quilt. Maybe it was just the lighting. If you can see the butterfly that I drew is one of 3 different one that I will stitch into this quilt. I am excited to get it done but I am guessing that hand quilting a queen size quilt will probably take me awhile. I can't wait to show you all pictures of the the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.