Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trying to keep exercise in our homeschool days


Okay so maybe its not the best place to be during schooling hours, but the weather has not been the best here for awhile now and I am tired of trying to have them do there running around in the house. It is very important to let them run around and get exercise. We have made a commitment as a family to eat healthier. Eating good is not the only thing that we need to do to stay healthy, getting up and moving around is a must too! So I guess if I have to bring everyone to Burger King for that then that's what I will do. We choose well at least the healthiest food here and the kids are running and playing together very nicely.


Things that we do while we are here to keep there activity up.

- tag

-cops and robbers (remember I have 3 boys)

-hide and seek

-races to the top


The joys of having my children at home and seeing them blossom everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.