Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another Saturday Gone

So Saturdays just go by so fast and it makes me so sad. It seems like it the only day we could as a family just hang out with no daycare kids here but it is the only day I can do the 40,000 loads of laundry and do my deep cleaning. I always feel like I need to leave the laundry and the major cleaning for non school days. Well by the time we are finished schooling its time for daycare to show up. So instead of trying be super woman I choose to wait till Saturday. Well through out the week we clean too but the deep cleaning waits till Saturday. Today I was determined to make the best of the day. So instead of just assigning a chore to each kid I wrote them all on the marker board and and listed in detail each room with what needs to be done in each room. and put next to it how many tickets they earn for that chore (each ticket is worth 5min of Internet time). Well today was so awesome because my oldest son Vinny said "I want to do the bathroom, I can get 5 tickets!!" To my surprise he cleaned it and he cleaned it good! I was so proud of him he not only scrub the toilet but he wiped down the whole thing!

So right now it is 10:30 pm and all are in bed so we can get up and go to church and worship the Lord and thank him for everything he gives us.

Good night all.......Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.