Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm SO excited!!

Ok So I am super excited!!! I have been praying for God to let me know what I should do about math. I have been struggling with Brooke trying to choose a different math curriculum. We just don't have the funds for a new math program so we have just been trying to make the one we have work. So I have been praying about it not sure what to do, and last night at my cooking class that i go to for enrichment nights that we happen to do at the high school the Superintendent of the schools came in ( his wife is our cooking class teacher) to have a snack of what we were cooking and he asked me how school was going. I told him that we were struggling with trying to find a math program that would work better and guess what????? He said that the school is required to loan out books to homeschool familys!!! So this means I get Saxon Math for free!!!!!!!! What a weight lifted off my shoulders Praise God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.