Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Has it really been a year?

I didn't realize it had been a year since I last posted.

There has been a lot that has happened in that year.

But right now our main thing that is going on, is I started college!

Yes you read that right I started college. I decided to do what I always wanted to do ever since I was a little girl.

Cosmetology!

I absolutely LOVE school. Its like a slumber party every day.

I am so blessed to be able to go. This was actually my husband's ideas of you can believe that. *smile*

It's hard but I know it will all be worth it in the end.

Now that I have a phone new enough to post from I will be able to post easier.

I am excited to share this adventure with you all and in hopes I will encourage others to know that your never too old or have too many kids to go back to school!!
God Bless,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.