Monday, March 4, 2013

Update: 32weeks and how school is going.

377619_4781930659015_1319295261_n

Here is a picture of our sweet little baby boy. If you can see this is his face. What a cutie. I can not wait to snuggle with this little one.

602198_4840367319895_533181143_n

Me at 31 weeks. I am today 32 weeks 4 days.

Sorry for not posting lately but I have been trying to just do what I can to get my days finished smoothly. When I think about writing a post it is 12am and there is no way I am staying up to do one. I have tons of fun pictures I would like to post but I don’t think I will get those done.

I am so excited to have this little guy in my arms. I know he is not ready so I pray he will stay put until he is ready. Not sure he will get to stay put until then but I am praying. I have been having some not so fun issues. I am swelling like crazy. I have taken any sodium I can out of my diet, drink a ton of water, and keeping my feet up but nothing is seeming to help me at all. I have this evening been checking my blood pressure every couple of hours which I was told to do so by the doctor. I have an appointment in the morning so the doctor can get a better look at everything.

Other then all that we are all doing great! School has been going good lately. Will is really excelling in math right now. He has even surprised himself last week. He was so nervous to multiply 3 numbers. It looked very scary to him at first but once he got it he just flu with it. I am so proud of him. Vinny has is days but for some reason we are going thru a struggling time with him doing his work. I am sure if we just work thru it he will get out of this slump. Croix is also doing well. I just had to place an order for some 1st grade level reading and phonics books because he finished his and he is not really clicking well with Time4learning. Will and Vinny are using Time4learning still and they will finish the school year out doing it and probably the next school year they will be using it also.

I hope that I can get back to writing more often. Sorry for all of the time that has past since the last time I blogged. 

God Bless,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.