Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A day of school

spring 2011 079

Croix working the letter “A”.We are using The Letter of the Week curriculum from Confessions of a Homeschooler. On this page he is finding all the A’s on the page and covering them with paint. You can have them circle it if you don’t have the paints.

spring 2011 080

Here he is tracing the letter A.

spring 2011 081

He is here graphing how many ants. I love this curriculum because every part of his day is still using the letter you are working on. Since he is working on letter A his graphing is with ants. So when we do math play games penmanship we are always working with the letter he is working on that week. I do kind of wish I could have printed this stuff in color but my laser printer only does black I do have an ink jet but that would expensive and I'm all about being frugal.

spring 2011 083

Will working on putting sentences in order

spring 2011 084

spring 2011 086

This was just another wonderful day of school. I didn’t get any pictures of Vinny or Brooke this day because my camera died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.