Sunday, February 6, 2011

My first quilt I hand quilted!!!




I finally finished my quilt!! I have been working on this forever. I would do good for awhile then I would put it away. I hand quilted this one. First time doing that. I loved it!! It took a long time but so worth the effort! If you look close enough you can see I used a heart design on it. The kids even help a bit. (I noticed after I up loaded the pics my date stamp is off a year) I just can not wait until I get to start my next one. I have about 3 finished quilt tops that I need to put together. I also have 3 or 4 more that I have started but didn't finish yet. I do have to say I just love quilting! I love being able to wrap up in homemade quilt. There is just not to much better then that.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that quilt. I have started quilting but have only tied them so far. I want to hand quilt but am kinda chicken. Maybe you can be my inspiration!
    Blessings,
    Carie (Keeper Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I actually love to hand quilt now. I think it will be well kinda addicting.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed day.