Thursday, December 12, 2013

A little bit of fun.

After we went to the boneyard creation muesum yesterday we went scouting for some turkeys to shoot. Well we didn't see any except for 2 along the highway on our way. But we did have some fun when we stopped at a shooting range to "play". 






I can't wait for next year I am going to get a hunting license to go out with the boys instead of just being the driver. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought that I would want to hunt but I actually want to. I am not sure if it is becsause I have 4 boys and the only way to spend as much time with them as possible is to just enjoy what they enjoy. I did ask Vince for a bow also so I could learn to use one of those too. Maybe I will even get lucky and land a deer next year. I guess we will see. 

God Bless,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.