Thursday, April 5, 2012

Busy Quilting

I have been quilting up a storm lately for some craft shows. I just thought I would show them off. The pictures are not the best since I used my phone to take the pictures.

quilt 3

quilt 2

Sock monkey quilt

quilt 1

This on is one of my favs. But the picture didn’t do it justice. I hand quilted this one.

quilt 5

quilt 4

Blue Owls

quilt 6

Pinks and Greens with pink minky back

quilt 7

Pinks and Browns

quilt 10

Browns and Greens with Brown Minky

quilt 9

quilt 8

Animal”s

          I have been having so much fun quilting. I love that God has blessed me with the ability to us my hands in this way. I have a few more I am working on. One that I have been wanting to do for a long time but was scared to start. It is a Hexagon that has to be hand pieced and since right now I am waiting for my new machine to get here I have time to do this. I am also working on one of those beloved favorites the Little Bonnet girls. I am so excited to see these two finished. 

   God Bless

     Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.