Saturday, May 7, 2011

Starting my garden

Croix is here helping me plant beans. We planted 6 rows of beans this year hoping for a good crop so I can can and freeze for the rest of the year. I would like to sell some things at the farmers market too but we will see how much we have. We also planted carrots, zucchini, corn and snap peas by seed and some strawberry roots. I am waiting for a couple of weeks before I buy and plant the rest of my plants. I don’t want anything to freeze. I am getting a little nervous because my apple tree is coming back to life a little to fast. I am just hopping that the blossoms don’t come to quick I am don’t want to have those freeze and then we will not have any apples this year. That would just not be good.

 

spring 2011 099

spring 2011 100spring 2011 101

spring 2011 102spring 2011 104

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed day.